Last updated 2020/07/07:
All MMSC autoslalom events count towards the MMSC Autoslalom Championships. In order to compete in the championship, you must be a current MMSC member. All autoslalom events are conducted in accordance to National Autoslalom regulations:
- CNSR National Solosport General Competition Rules
- CNSR Solosport Règlements Généraux de Compétition Nationaux
- CNSR Canadian National Autoslalom Regulations
- Appendix A – SCCA Automobile Classes
- Appendix B – SCCA Supplemental Classes
- Appendix C/D – Roll Over Bars / Roll Cages
- Appendix E – SCCA Class Preparation Rules
- Appendix F – SCCA Class Clarifications
- Appendix G – SCCA to CNSR Cross Reference
- Appendix H – SCCA PAX/RPT Index
- Appendix J – Bumping Order
- Appendix K – Canadian Autoslalom Champions
- Appendix L – CNSC Contact Information
- Appendix M – SCCA Heritage Classic (HC)
The MMSC Autoslalom Championships is comprised of 5 categories:
- Street Touring
- Street Prepared/Modified + Classic American Muscle
All competitors collect points in the category based on their vehicle’s class. All competitors also collect points towards the Overall Championship. All times are adjusted by PAX. The PAX factors can be found here:
Points will be awarded based on the finishing order of each category. In order for a category to be considered full, there must be 3 or more competitors in that category. Points awarded for a full category are:
- 1st Place – 20 pts.
- 2nd Place – 17 pts.
- 3rd Place – 14 pts.
- 4th Place – 11 pts.
- 5th Place – 9 pts.
- 6th Place – 7 pts.
- 7th Place – 5 pts.
- 8th Place – 3 pts.
- 9th Place – 2 pts.
- N-th Place – 1 pts.
If there are only 2 competitors in a category, the 1st place finisher receives 17 pts and 2nd place receives 14 pts. If there is only 1 competitor, then the finisher receives 14 pts.
The points from each event are accumulated for the current calendar year. The number of events that will count towards the MMSC Autoslalom Championship is 80%. Example: 10 events X 80% = 8 events. So, the best 8 events will be counted towards the championships and 2 events will be dropped.
Awards for the MMSC Autoslalom Championship shall be presented to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for each category provided they have participated in at least 50% of the events.
In the event of a tie, the first tie-breaker will be number of first place finishes followed by number of second place finishes, etc.